Development and implementation of sales scripts
A script is a ready-made solution, a scenario of interaction between a sales manager and a potential client. Many business owners, heads of sales departments mistakenly believe that the use of template tools is a thing of the past and today such schemes do not work. In fact, they work and help to increase sales at times and achieve conversion actions even with cold calls. It is important only to study the real needs of the target audience, analyze the reasons for customers to refuse to communicate with the seller, work out objections, make changes to the scripts, paying more attention to the needs of customers, honing skill.
Having a script is not a panacea, but it has a number of advantages.
Pros and cons of using sales scripts
The presence in the company of a ready-made communication scheme with customers:
- Allows new employees to immediately get involved in the work, while studying the features of the product and the needs of the audience;
- Brings at least 5 new orders per week
- Makes it possible to adapt the workpiece to other products;
- Reduces the likelihood of making mistakes during a conversation;
- Instills confidence in employees, relieves fear;
- Provides an opportunity to control the process of communication between the seller and the client.
On the other hand, it is not uncommon for a sales specialist to work according to a memorized scenario, the buyer will catch template speech, which negatively affects the results of work.
- Start, getting to know the customer.
- Identifying the needs of a potential buyer, finding out the opportunity to listen to the manager.
- Presentation of the company and the proposed product.
- Closure of objections.
- The end of the conversation (thanks for the attention, voicing the proposal, farewell).
Varieties of scripts, features of their implementation
At marketing mix, you may order development and implementation of scenarios for:
- Incoming, outgoing “warm” and “cold” calls;
- Collecting information for the target audience;
- Order or payment reminders;
- Making an appointment with a client;
- Implementation of resales, informing about promotions, new goods, services.
We provide ready-made conversation templates, train managers to use them. The standard time for preparing one script is 5-7 working days. The cost of services is discussed individually. For the implementation of scripts, it is desirable to have telephony and crm. If you do not have them, we are ready to assist with the connection.
In addition to sales, ready-made communication schemes are used for presentations, communication in online chat, and instant messenger in video format.
How does work over creation of a script
- We study the features of a niche.
- We identify the points of contact with the buyer of the product.
- We build a conversation scheme taking into account usp, strengths and weaknesses of the business.
- We are engaged in working out objections, we find answers to phrases like: “expensive”, “uninteresting”, “i order from another supplier”, “i’ll think about it”.
- We “pack” information into a script.
- In the future, a service can be provided to support and finalize the plan.
Need a script, but no time to do it yourself? Contact marketing mix today.